Industrial Reclaimed Dining Table
Create the ultimate dining and entertaining space with this stylish handcrafted industrial six seater dining table.
Made from reclaimed wood, up to 150 years old and salvaged from buildings in Southern India, the table has a distressed paint effect and resilient satin lacquer finish, which is hard-wearing yet emphasises the beautiful colour and character in the timber.
Created by skilled craftsmen and hand finished, each piece is one-of-a-kind and features a sturdy industrial steel frame. Protective feet ensure that floors and surfaces aren't damaged.
Part of our industrial reclaimed furniture range, the dining table is designed to fit six of our industrial reclaimed chairs comfortably, or two of our industrial reclaimed benches - alternatively mix and match, as shown here.
Size: 76 x 180 x 90 cm (HxWxD)
Care: Wipe clean with dry cloth. This item requires some minor assembly - all necessary tools, instructions and parts are included
Delivery: This item requires delivery via a specialist furniture courier - usually within 10 working days of your order being placed. Please refer to our Delivery & Returns for further information
What Happens Next:
- After placing your order, we will be in touch to confirm with you that the item is in stock. If for any reason the item is currently unavailable, you will have the option to wait for it to come back into stock, or cancel your order.
- Once an order is confirmed, a specialist furniture courier service will aim to deliver your order direct to your door within 10 working days.
- Around 2-3 days before your order is expected, you will receive a telephone call to confirm the expected delivery date and time.
- On delivery of your order, please ensure that the person unwrapping the item is careful to keep the packaging intact. Please note that unfortunately we can not accept furniture returns that do not have their original packaging.
- Please refer to our Delivery & Returns for further information. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01244 911 890 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have.