Scandinavian Grey Tweed Footstool
This stylish handcrafted footstool is fully upholstered in a sophisticated grey tweed and constructed from 100% solid mango wood.
The Scandinavian inspired footstool has a mid-century design and features deep button tufts and self-piping detail, whilst the slanted wooden feet have a grey wash finish.
Part of our Nordic furniture range, the Scandinavian grey tweed footstool is ideal for resting a pair of weary feet on after a long day. Team with our Scandinavian grey tweed armchair and/or Scandinavian grey tweed 2-seater sofa.
Material: Tweed/100% Mango Wood
Size: 46 x 90 x 45 cm (HxWxD)
Care: Timber - avoid placing furniture under direct sunlight and/or near radiators. Also, occasionally polish with bees wax to retain sheen and for longer lifespan. Fabric - to remove everyday household dust and dirt, clean by gently vacuuming the fabric with an upholstery brush. Periodic cleaning of the entire product is required to maintain appearance and to reduce premature wear and fading. Do not rub, soak the fabric or allow stain to dry. Do not use proprietary cleaner or any other household cleaners. Contact professional upholstery cleaner. This furniture piece is exclusively handcrafted using 100% solid fruitwood, hence features like grain patterns, knots, minor movements or variations are natural occurrences. The timber is fully EU compliant.
Delivery: This item requires delivery via a specialist furniture courier - usually within 3 working days of your order being placed. Please refer to our Delivery & Returns for further information
What Happens Next:
- After placing your order, we will be in touch to confirm with you that the item is in stock. If for any reason the item is currently unavailable, you will have the option to wait for it to come back into stock, or cancel your order.
- Once an order is confirmed, a specialist furniture courier service will aim to deliver your order direct to your door within 3 working days.
- Before your order is expected, you will receive a text message to confirm the delivery date. For large furniture, the delivery team will also phone when they are en route.
- On delivery of your order, please ensure that the person unwrapping the item is careful to keep the packaging intact. Please note that unfortunately we can not accept furniture returns that do not have their original packaging. As we use a third party courier to deliver furniture, it is also important to ensure that the packaging is intact and not damaged before signing for your delivery.
- Please refer to our Delivery & Returns for further information. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01244 911 890 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have.