Nordic Handcrafted Sideboard
This stylish Nordic sideboard is handcrafted from 100% solid mango wood and resembles an attractive oak finish.
The Scandinavian inspired cabinet has a sleek mid-century design with durable grey lacquer finish, which acts as a contrast against the wood and helps to protect the cabinet.
The Nordic handcrafted sideboard, which sits on slanted wooden legs, features a single sliding door on the left side and four drawers down the right hand side with cut handles.
Part of our Nordic furniture range, the wooden cabinet is ideal for use in a hallway, lounge or dining space. Style on it's own or team with our Scandinavian grey tweed armchair and Scandinavian grey tweed 2-seater sofa.
Material: 100% Mango Wood
Size: 50 x 97 x 43 cm (HxWxD)
Care: Avoid placing under direct sunlight and/or near radiators. Occasionally polish the non-painted furniture parts with bees wax to retain sheen and for longer lifespan. This product requires minimal assembly - the main cabinet comes fully mounted and constructed from 100% solid wood, however the feet need to be mounted back as per the instruction sheet available inside the box. This furniture piece is exclusively handcrafted using 100% solid fruitwood, hence features like grain patterns, knots, minor movements or variations are natural occurrences. The timber is fully EU compliant.
Delivery: This item requires delivery via a specialist furniture courier - usually within 3 working days of your order being placed. Please refer to our Delivery & Returns for further information
What Happens Next:
- After placing your order, we will be in touch to confirm with you that the item is in stock. If for any reason the item is currently unavailable, you will have the option to wait for it to come back into stock, or cancel your order.
- Once an order is confirmed, a specialist furniture courier service will aim to deliver your order direct to your door within 3 working days.
- Before your order is expected, you will receive a text message to confirm the delivery date. For large furniture, the delivery team will also phone when they are en route.
- On delivery of your order, please ensure that the person unwrapping the item is careful to keep the packaging intact. Please note that unfortunately we can not accept furniture returns that do not have their original packaging.
- Please refer to our Delivery & Returns for further information. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01244 911 890 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have.